Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Air Seed of Air: The Supernal Nurturer

Sounding the potent way of listening, I sit within the beauty of this day. A solitary piece I am as I come to the words I need. I open the nature of nurturance and cautiously move through the currents of this time of Great Need.

I accumulate patience and allow what means to mean more. I do not take for granite any moment of this day. I swallow its beauty into my longing. When the calm between storms enters, I open to its presence, so that I can feel my way into joy and grace.

Each storm an accurency rise that creates the next calm until we all reach the calm of a new and potency rich new pattern of love, ease, and compassion.



#38 Flower Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck
California Poppy, Brazil Nut, Rose Gallica Verisecolor
This trinity vibrational harmonics works with the cognizance of reality seen and created. This enables the Body Zero to freely choose beyond the seen intent of each moment and into the potentialities of what could be, and can be, in each moment.
Once one is able to move this gravity lifts, and what was seen as impossible becomes unlimited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.