Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

"Water -- sometimes described as the universal solvent-- is the feminine power of cooperation opposed to the masculine competition. When this symbol is drawn it behooves us to remember that some problems can be best 'solved' by being 'dissolved' gently, & subsequently 'absolved'. Networking, meetings & contracts, both social & business are important. Brainstorming, utilizing 'human resources' within your immediate environment will provide answers.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Raining, so part of this day of Water Seed of Water. Cozy inside & feeling more able to confer with the Diplomacy of my life. During this time of hidden I have felt it restrictive & yet protective. 

I have grounded myself down more into my voice, & secured a resonance that fulfills me & assists others. Sometimes, at times, I feel so hidden away that I do not know if I could even find myself.

Through the writing & sharing, Robert & I have been able to go beyond our confinement, in a bigger way of insight & the tools that create it. We will go on into the storm with Diplomacy, Belief, & Compassion, for ourselves & others.

The naked expression of feeling poured out & filling up once again is the constancy that we depend on, as our diplomacy. Have in a way all of us had to become more including of who we are, & what we feel & want?

Let us sit down together in Water Seed of Water, as we become more diplomatic with our own feminine forces.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity 


#17 Holographic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Dimension of 5 works in support of the instantaneous potential Body Zero Holographic Projection, to change sight seen in the dimension of 3. This Imprint moves the potential through the dimension of 5 without hesitation, & mobilizes the availability of time space portal closure, for set Holographic Projection change. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/holographic-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Yes to your question for myself, I feel this time has allowed me to look deeply and patiently into who I am and what is it that I want from my Self!! Thank you for spearheading this adventure!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.