Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

"Fire Seed of Fire, is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Your problem is the alchemical challenge of keeping the flame at just the right intensity, neither so low that the embers die, nor so high that the 'glass egg', or alembic (retort), bursts, ruining the experiment. Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Up early to prepare to go kayaking, always keeping my mind on the need for play & joy. Getting sunshine, a daily friend. Taking in the resolve to corrugate my life more, so I can see more up close why I am the way I am.

This is an inventory I need to keep caught up with myself. To keep fully aware of your ways & means is so necessary, if you are one who moves to the center core of deep listening.

Today on the water I will feel a larger body of water than I am. This float creates a stillness that allows me to taste, smell, feel, injest a sense more fully my own resolve & how it moves me.

I am an enthusiastic heart & I do not seek difference just to be different, opposite, or alone. I seek the balance of both my poles in a world that is in the process of unbalancing its own poles.

Let us not pole ourselves from each other, but instead let us find the resolve of how we have all heard right, & what does that create when resolve lies at the bottom of a dry well.

Let us each give each other a drink of water. Resolve.

~Raven Su.Sane, Clarity 


#14 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Recognize the Effort Spent

Recognize the message of every movement of center to reach the Self through each & every sound heard, color seen, & word spoken. Through this recognition one has the opportunity to truly Be, & return Home. [ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.