Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Ether Seed of Ether: Rebirth

 "Space (Ether) is always pregnant with freedom & possibilities of fresh starts & new approaches. Ether Seed of Ether always forecasts an optimum period for dramatic shifts in regard to persons, places, or things. The chick is pecking its way out of the egg, is strengthening neck muscles, so the head will be supported upon escaping the shell. Now is the time for 'cracking the cosmic egg.' And in your adventures let harmony exist between what you hear & what you speak.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I can hear this gentle Bee speaking. The garden is completely enthralled with the bees & their hum is so soothing. It constantly assures us life is going on in spite of those wishing not.

I have slowed down my bends & now more swaddle my visionary needs. I need to look more slowly & deeply into the beauty. These mornings are quiet & more lush and damp.

I will animate my day from a different source, & look for the swaddling I need by all that is around. I must swaddle myself in what I have not noticed.

I must animate what I thought was no longer alive. To rebirth is to come alive to all you thought had died away. Just because we are not looking all does not stop existing, like we though as a child.

Now we know all is existing in wonderful ways, even when our head is turned. Life, fairy life ,is always out to the sides. I will bring my sight to the center today.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#9 Omnidirectional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Conceptual Reconstruction of Life Experiencing

Vibration of harmonic transferral from information from past on into present, & the repatterning of this information at its Highest Potential of Discernment.... How to re-pattern information. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/omnidirectional-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the concept of swaddling the self for strength to embrace the day!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.