Pages

Monday, July 12, 2021

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

"Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm & now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an out-going, lively way. Water & Air can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Exerting yourself to make social contacts & business appointments, in a vivacious and animated way is appropriate, as long as tact & diplomacy is also used. This is not a time to shake things up.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This is a position that I always need, to become more nimble-toed & aware of my speed. Get myself adjusted before I take off. You know the old way of taking off before you put on your shoes.

When I was a young mother, my mom & I used to visit many days in a week with coffee & one of her best sweets, and share our feelings & creative ideas. We would get so bubbled up with ideas, we would have to go home & try them, before they flattened.

I now understand this odd & funny behavior. Because I am such an enthusiastic doer & receiver, & had to learn to work with this alchemical position, & learn how important it is in manifestation.

When things flatten, & the energy seems to drop, it is only because you are beginning to embody it, so you can embed it as foundation in your life.

Same as flattening an image on the computer so you can build more on it. Today is quite an adventure.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


 #19 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint brings sound vibrational patterning into Self through Highest Potential awareness, from beyond Self. This helps transcend fear and doubt from past. [Visit our site for more www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. I hear what you are saying, and moving with this insight for myself...thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.