Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

 "The water element, as for all elements, is bounded by limitless space, the Ether. Ether Seed of Water encourages us to look within & uncover any repressions or suppressions in our life, which may manifest as inhibitions or produce an aura of depression. The current situation beckons you to courageously go outside your comfort zone, if inner growth is to be achieved.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Sitting inside this need for Daring, I wonder in which direction this is needed from. Do I turn south, west, east, or north? North is my favorite, this time of my life. 

I sit in its restrictions & great freedoms. I will watch & see where I can move with my moccasins, & where not. I am pretty set on the connection to earth, & ease and comfort of my moccasins. I have good memories on this land, eons before it became home.

I have come home, to a different life here than I have ever before. In this pandemic, I feel I have folded into layers of myself I could now reach. Yes, I am a bit shy, & the comfort zone in me has changed.

I feel I must find my way out, where there is a true light that creates a legacy of joy. So I will see what this daring brings. 

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#6c Ancient Fey Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint is the system key for balancing Inner Galaxy beyond movement, of planetary star system. The Holographic Projectional Aspectualization Profile can be balanced, and tonal value changed, once this is done Omnidirectionally. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/ancient-fey-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Wow..this speaks to feelings I have had about feelings that only relate to this place(Maine coast) it has consumed me!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.