Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Air Seed of Air: The Supernal Nurturer

 "The present situation requires a conscious two-way stretch. Become like Janus, the Roman God of the new year, who looks back & forward, simultaneously. The future grows out of the present, which in turn is a product of the past. Relaxed alertness is desirable. Watch your P's and Q's, dot your I's and cross your T's. Do nothing superficially for the windstorm erases mere scratches in the sand.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

The heaviness in the air even suggests this, so sit patiently with myself, as I register what this air of content is for me. I put on Christmas music, because July, for me, always needs a bit of Christmas to calm the heated heaviness.

A little past the middle of the year & looking on through the threshold of heat, like Janus. The entire day seems as if it started without me & I am, at 9:15 a.m., totally late.

Where does this impatient thirst for time come from, that it is never really counted. We learn to measure time from our life & how much we do. This is so not real & I am going to stare it in the face, until it gives me back my time.

There is a mind-set hidden in time, so we never have any, & if so, we do not know how to accept, or be in time. This mind-set is killing to this world. You cannot ever have time without it counting you. 

Today I will set down the counter, the timed switch, & the unyielding hand of power. I listen for the birds to sing, & complete six impossible tasks, quote Alice. Time out.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#5 Pleiadian Creativity Inner Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This creates the potentualized energy, to release its misperception field space, and time lock. Use this to create holographic pain release--eight dimension harmonic pattern. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Wow..this is awesome reminder of mindsets to be absolved!! Thank you for your understanding of what Time is all about!?

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.