Pages

Friday, July 16, 2021

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

"Water- sometimes described as the universal power of cooperation, opposed to masculine completion. This fluid mobility is the essence of adjusting to the ever-changing circumstances we experience. When this symbol is drawn it behooves us to remember that some problems can be best 'solved' by being 'dissolved' gently, & subsequently 'absolved'.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Up early to finish writing for our Alchemical Rede class today. This requires me to look at life from a whole angle of management with no management.

The time is now to allow, prepare, & sit with what is not yet here, as ready. I must sit with the gleaning of words, & the council of what now gently persuades & occupies my life with love & compassion.

What rises now in the garden are green beans, squash, tomatoes, herbs, spinach, kale, dill, & cilantro. They rise through me & nurture my DNA. I must allow them their wildness, because they are not in careful rows, just as I too am not.

I move & practice my diplomacy there when I stand. I do not rush them & tell them they are late or producing too much, or not enough. This is how we need to be with ourselves, our children, & all those we love.

Give room, give space, move over & allow what is young in you, & this world, to have a voice. Listening with Diplomacy.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#20 Holographic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Momentual underflow is the quantralized slowness of desired form manifestation, & cause Holographic Projection pattern slips. This is perceived in dimension of three, as desired rate, because of the feeling of completionary energy is allowed, but the actualization in to manifestation is not. This cause the momentual rate to slow, hesitate, & underflow its momentum. This Imprint moves the underflow into positional awareness, & quantralized the vacuum space into completionary movement, beyond the slowness, so that the vacuum separates, & the form is actualized into completion. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/holographic-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.