Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

"Start & emphasize creativity. The process is one of building the foundation around an original idea, like the Philosopher's Stone turns everything to gold. Make decisions based around your priorities while nurturing the seed & erecting the infrastructure. Carefully evaluate what alchemical tools & resources you have, rather than what you haven't. Be creative, original, & innovative with what is right here now. It is not what you have, but how you use what you have.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Where is the purse for this question I have inside? How many times must I roll on past it? Not enough time to open it or ask enough questions to fill it.

I have conquered many questions & answers in my warrior way, but this one has coin, support, meaning, & future breath, & I cannot seem to pick it up & open it.

I carry a strap to adjust it on my shoulder, but I won't bend into it. I know the mystical, creative has a certain primordial order & one must hear the mark made before you enter. There is an order, alphabet, number system, within the deepest of memories.

I cannot bend until I have stood enough in the order. I hurt today, & I must find the order of question that opens the purse & gives to me the sacred of what is pending. I honor the Rede I am & console myself with the order of the answer that follows the question out of the purse of today's Potential.

I will create everywhere I stand. Earth Seed of Fire.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#16 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint delineates resonation of movement into center of movement, from movement through vibratory interference. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex  ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.