Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

 "The signal of this card is Start. Mother Earth is the womb from which all our creations & projects can be born, for Terra Firma provides a secure foundation which, if carefully tended, can support a crop of projects.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

"We do not need strength or more ability or greater opportunity, what we need is to use what we have.", Basil S. Walsh.

After so much delicious rain the garden has become a bit of a wild thing, even maybe a jungle. My favorite kind of garden is wild. I feel this is a major way I encounter my wild nature & feminine wilderness.

All my life I have felt a bit over the top. The top for others, but even for myself. At my age now I think it is definitely in my DNA, my plan, my destiny.

I need to let the dust settle around it. I really do not know how to be any other way, so it must be foundational for me. It is this wilderness that has changed my life, for so many times for I would guess I am not going to get better, maybe even worse.

I need to get more comfortable with this as foundation. Today is foundational & I need to stand square into its perspective. I'll sit in my wild garden, then put on my wild look, go for a walk, & scare someone, just to make sure I am grounded to who I am finally. BOO!

Thank you for letting me scare you, even if you are wilder than me. We'll hold each other's scary hand, as we embark on own sovereignty.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#8 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Harmonical Balanced Center

Harmony is only found when clarity is one with your own center., then you create clarity and harmony in all you day, and all your day is without doubt, fear, & judgment. [ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, these words are so welcome an insight to who and what we mean to ourselves and each other. I love your wildness and kindred journey!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.