Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Air Seed of Fire: Mutual Harmony

 "A shift from passion to compassion is required; take time to contemplate in the temple of the heart atop the summit mountain of the diaphragm. An initial phase of introspective withdrawal will resolve into a condition of beneficial settlement. A delicate alchemical balance can be maintained with diligence, between the fires of unconscious creativity & stoking this fire with the congruent activity of the conscious mind, which is as air to fire. Success is contingent upon finding the bridge which connects the enthusiastic doer with the idealistic conceiver.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Today being my 74th birthday is magical to me, & I am watching carefully for all its sweet nuances & messages from the hidden world I so deeply depend on.

Nothing is simple as it looks, it is in fact simpler. I must break down 74 to a simple equation of thought. 7+4=11 and 11 is mastership. I hope I have gained some mastership at this time, & maybe more.

I have been rounding up my Mutual Harmony & I feel that I must reveal to myself where my mastery lies. Beautiful morning, & I am dressed to make a short trip out & then return for our 'Sitting Deeply" class.

I dreamt, not last night, but the night before that one of the Avatars of the Light Imprintsial Patterns was alive, & she was one that I can truly see a female being in. She was like a holographic around me & she infused my heart.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity

#72 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern

Spacial conflict is created by spacial non-recognition vortexes. The non-recognitional vortexes of momentum known felt, and of time space loss through vacuum allowance, is resolved into recognition through this Imprint. 



#2 Pleiadian Inner Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern

This creates the will necessary to engage in the function of Manifestation of Dream Discernment. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pattern for your birthday! She reminds me of the Christmas Angel piece you all painted years ago! Thank you for the remembrance and your constant support!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.