Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

"Water & Fire in the right proportions are needed for growth. Aqua Vita provides the moisture for the seed in the Earths womb, while Fire can bring a gentle heat, spurring the elements to harmoniously blend. The result is germination followed by sprouting, & shoots appearing above ground. You are the alchemical Fire in the Fire phase of development. Thoroughly mix Fiery Water with equal amounts of Watery Fire; such a conjunction bodes well for all under-takings.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Very engaging dreams last night & a bit out of the box too quick. Things are not so in order & the heart is more engaged in the matter of my life now, so a little loose fitting, but definitely more relaxing.

I can hear better in this way, but sometimes cannot organize & set up plans. I now more follow plans & it is actually so much better & bigger in scope.

I am engaging this day more fluidly & listening to smaller moments more easily & attentively. This is the Now present, but it does feel more vaporous & not such a solid matter touch that usually assures me, but much lighter.

I feel this is the state of watery fire exchanging itself with fiery water, to make the rocking motion I need for this alchemical position. Becoming a water bearing vessel that becomes the cauldron of life pouring out.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity 


#12 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial pattern Deck

Joy is your gift. Joy is your truth. Joy is your center. Joy is highest potential felt. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. You are so poetic even in these blogs…your turn of words is awesome…..and I will let my hearing be my guide today!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.