Pages

Friday, July 23, 2021

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

 "A growing conflict over change. The desire to move beyond personal limits coupled with fear of escaping from a safe & comfortable rut. To move is always to make a completion, by sacrificing the past for a potentially more rewarding future. A project under construction needs a change or modification to produce a stable growth foundation. A germinal vision of the ideal will lift you beyond any presently perceived circumstances of mediocracy.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Internal realization has a footprint that erases mediocracy & opens us all to an unlimited equation. The force of despair does not have the power over this position as it once had.

The presentation of a potency in my life, that I had not seen before, is delicious & opening in me. The twice told on the most painful is now coming forward & I feel it all through.

To know the plan better than ever before is to know the Immensity of Gift received. I implore myself to receive every crumb, so I can find my way home to myself of wisdom, love, & compassion.

My 74th birthday is soon & I want to take in fully every moment of wisdom each moment has given me. Life does not age me like I once was told. I feel the younger of what realization renews in me.

May your day be filled with realizations that make you young.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#18 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint transmutes patterns of self judgment through re-calibrating essence imprints of misperception & misconception. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for bringing the obvious to Light….that despair does not have a hold on our realizations as it once did….no self judgement!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.