Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Air Seed of Air: The Supernal Nurturer

"The present situation requires a conscious two-way stretch, become like Janus, the Roman God of the New Year, who looks both back & forward, simultaneously. The future grows out of the present, which in turn is a product of the past. Relaxed alertness is desirable. Watch your P's & Q's, dot your I's & cross your T's. Do nothing superficially, for the windstorm erases mere scratches in the sand. To be careful (full of care) harbingers well for the future. When asked to make a decision, check which nostril the air is flowing through, if the left is open, wait until the right nostril is clearer, before finalizing.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I can feel the crackle in the air & I allow myself room to conjugate my words. I need courage & care to prepare the next 5 books, to publish, to assist in the now movement.

Under the current of words is a vast picture in all 3 tenses. A much bigger picture is moving to emerge. I have never seen the depth, exactness, & Janus that is coming into place, & I can stand outside of it to stand inside of it.

The care needed at this time is great, & it must come together for me. I cannot put it together, I must watch it put itself together at the speed it needs. I am the eye that catches the fly, because it waits for the signal.

All 3 tense of time live in the same moment. I ask to square my perspective to sit in the dot of I. What is seasoned does not need to be seasoned again.

We are in this council together.

 ~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#21 Manifestational Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

The Imprint actualizes the belief of the Unlimited State of Beingness, of all form, that has hyperspace its Beingness into the Center of the Golden Dream, centered in the Heart of Gold of God/Goddess. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/manifestational-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Your words prepare us for the surge of energy ready to open up our dreams, and I thank you for the support and sharing of the potentials!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.