Pages

Friday, July 30, 2021

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

"Everything moves in phases & the chaos you may be experiencing is but an appearance overlaying order & rhythm. All human success results from the discernment of patterns of nature. Someone once said that 'civilization is the intelligent monitor of e-motion; feeling is  method of kindling a blaze, & with the right mixture of fire & care; the circumstances portend well for the future.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. "Great works are performed not by strength but perseverance.", Samuel Johnson Rasselds: XIII.

Somewhere inside me something has shifted & an even lighter spirit has, is, occupying my way. Spent yesterday with my dear friend, who did a reading for me, & I realize that I am entirely on the exact tract of my life at this time.

The interior thrust of my daily endeavors is supportive of my future. I am building an extensive repertoire of our work, ready to share easily for now & later. The time may not be quite yet, but we are preparing  it for when the opening comes & it steps through.

Knowing oneself is a constant passion for knowledge of our own alchemy. I have become such an alchemically aware being, & I invest each day in this awareness.

This is a great tool to keep in touch with your own presence; body, mind, & spirit. One does not move without the other. When one realizes everything move in phases, one gets a bigger picture of your own totality; body, mind, spirit, the three parts of the Opus.

 "Tis to create & creating live. A being more intense, that we endow with form our fancy, gaining as we give.", Byron, Child-Herald, III; vi

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#6c Ancient Fey Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint is the system key for balancing Inner Galaxy beyond movement of planetary star system. The Holographic Projectional Aspectualization profile can be balanced , reprojected, & tonal value changed, once this is done Omnidirectionally. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/ancient-fey-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Knowing our own alchemy…what a perfect path to follow…it has become a destiny I seek also!! Thank you once again!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.