Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Air Seed of Air: Supernal Nurturer

"The atmosphere is pregnant with possibilities; if you are aware of a tension in the air, the kind that precedes an electrical storm, do not make hasty, ill-considered decisions. Relaxed alertness is desirable. Watch you P's & Q's, dot your I's, & cross your T's. Do nothing superficially; for the windstorm erases mere scratches in the sand.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This feeling of stagnancy is very in the air, & parts of me would like to crawl back into bed & sleep till I feel it lift. Sometimes that actually does help, but today I choose to rest a bit & get up & start moving forward.

This alchemical position usually means rapid change, & I have decided to very consciously move about, but be aware of the environment I am in. What was truth yesterday may not be truth today. 

Instead of stirring things up I am going to be more planted, rooted in my longings for a rising of core realizations that will help me to be like Janus & look back & forward simultaneously.

The future grows out of the present, which in turn is a product of the past. Allowing is key to be ready for what already is, & see it built, building, & before built. Fine timing requires attention, intention, & pre-tension. Spreading my toes out onto the floor.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity  


#30 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprintsial Pattern enfolds sensorial responsial patterning in Body Zero, that has blocked the Body Zero's ability to move time lock, foreseen to be intuitively moved into quantralized reversal kaleidoscopic perspective. This Imprint resolves this through rotational sequential enfolding & allows the sensorial responsial pattern to support unlimited life focus. [Visit or site for more: www.situlacodex.com/body-zero-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.