Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fire Seed of Ether: Transmutation

7.1.10



The voice of the self is always in a process of knowing, from all that it feels and expresses. So many times we speak and are amazed at what emerges, this is transformational to our very beingness.



Once we are able to trust this other sense of voice, we can begin to transmute the unsacred sounds in our life. To trust ourselves deeply is to know we know the delicate differences between sounds of light and sounds of deficit. Sounds unfinished, unknowing of their own honor, that try to divide us from our own wholeness, are sounds of deficit. They delete our connection, and promise nothing in our life that fills our dreams and resonates with our identity.



Learning this trust, of one's own clarity, is what is needed to move fire seed of ether and to transmute the resonance of disconnection, that worries away our solid foundation and shuts down our sacred voice of clarity.



When I move into this phase of alchemy, fire seed of ether, there is so much press, in so many directions to silence myself, my work, and the clarity of what I know. I think this might have been why, when Robert & I asked for the combined name of our collaborative work, that we received the name Clarity.



This would be our life's work; to care for, nurture, and make sacred the sound of the self, that journeys deep into the sacred structures of hearing light.



There is so much darkness in this world, that lies deep underground, which awakens when you start tunneling around with your cave light. This, though, is the only way through the ancient memory of home, that fills the very nature of our own DNA.



As I was writing this entry, Robert wrote the following, that completely expressed what I was writing about.




"Sometimes, in order to truly understand a thing, you must breathe in the thing and make it your own.
The things that are counter to our makeup are then released from their opposing factor, and with the compassion of nature, allowed to pass through us, leaving us free of their rhetoric, and their demand on our time.



When we are allowed to freely give, we are free. When we demand to receive, we are caught in a trap, not of nature’s making. Our sacred practice is beyond demand, because we freely give it our every breath, and in doing so, we have received more than we could have dreamed possible.



I met a woman. I met a woman of my own nature and breath, we both gave away the all of everything, and to this very day, we receive more than we could have possibly dreamed."

4 comments:

  1. EVERYTHING in this entry speaks to me! There is so much insight, wisdom, vision, beauty & new perspective in here that I really don't even know how to comment -- I'm still assimilating it all! I know I will return to this one over & over again for the gift of the many layers it contains to reveal themselves to me as I unlayer myself to find my true voice of clarity. A million thank you's to you both for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your safeness is in the words you wrote on 6/30 -"what has been unearthed begins to slip away into its own meaning, and I no longer feel part of it." Allowing all your words to move into their own life is possible BECAUSE of your willingness and devotion to listening before you release the words....that is my trust in what you say and the trust you have given to us all as we work side-by-side in continual transformation. Your shared breath has made many, many lives see more of what is possible in creativity AND relationship!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Suzanne. We are still assimilating it too. Sometimes I write ahead of myself, thank heavens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, I know you mean every word of this, and I am so glad you are in my life.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.