Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ether Seed of Earth: Gestation

7.4.10



The cycle of Change lies deep within the earth of gestation, and what limits we see are made available to our minds.



We notice, and begin to become aware of what sits inside our gestation. We are moved by the distance gestation creates between conception and birth. This distance gives us room to get ready for the change in will we will need, to accept our own creation.



Time escapes no one, and it leads us into the reality of form manifested as life. We collect our memories from this distance, between birth and death, but it is truly gestation to a new balance, not death. We have no concept of new balance, so we enter the tunnel of death, in order to regain time, when it is actually a breath of new balance that we need.



Once we are ready for a new balance, gestation becomes a part of the alchemical process, that gives us room to settle more into who we are. For me, there is starting to become a wider void, that I can see more light within its position of gestation. I can hear the environment I am preparing for, and the sound of the rhythm I am becoming.



The hand of the mother reaches into me and I am ready for a new balance, a shedding of death, and an awakening of permanence in my future, that gives recognition to who I deeply am, and light to the volume of my living.

2 comments:

  1. "I can hear the environment I am preparing for, and the sound of the rhythm I am becoming." ...what an amazing concept, one I am anxious to grasp...tonite watching the fire in the chimanea I grasped a part of that as a gentle peace could be felt as I sensed a continuousness of the moment, as much as I wanted of it. You are right that we are given time to accept what we have created. Thank you for your willingness to give these words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, I love the thought of you sitting outside by the chimanea in the garden. You are so much creating the environment that we all need in our home, and the garden truly has the rhythm of the new beat we all need. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.