Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

7.12.10



Beautiful, cooler. Now after the last two days it is time to start, and creativity is the focus. I felt so much better today, but I had to sit back outside of the potential, because there was so much that developed during the waiting.



I needed to feel which was now and which was later. This is an important piece in the process of Earth seed of fire.



The full capacity of this day laid in its gentleness, not its push. Many people, and sometimes me, think "start" is run, and pretty soon you are ahead of your own body.



The location of what is priority can be felt right in the gut. When there is a struggle for first place, the wrestling is usually in the stomach, and the best way to break up the match is to stop, sit down, and feel through it.



The priority will be the simplest, easiest, and with little fire, because it is already heated up. If you find yourself digging it out of a mess, or an old closet, it is not it. It will come later, when the closet is priority.



If it is too hard to figure out, it is at the bottom of the heap. Take what is on top and there will be enough order to complete it.



Earth seed of fire is a wondrous time in the alchemical process, because it holds the potential and hope of what is now ready. The seed is held within the potential of your own cauldron of creative imagination. You must build a foundation around your original idea, that will create the gold that you will consume, as you generate a future that will support fully, what you have conceived as whole and complete.

2 comments:

  1. Spending time with your insights every morning has become such a verification of what stirs in me as well....the stomach part is it! I know my creative juices are flowing in different ways that sometimes feel insignificant...but I do feel them and move with them. Even at my age I am ever amazed at how much there is for me to do that does effect others lives as well as my own. These words give me an open path to trod - thank you Clarity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, I just talked to you on the phone and you brought this blog up to me. I must still be a day later in this part. I'm not sure I did not drag out a few things from under the heap! Thank you, my stomach has hurt today, so we all know that's not often anymore, so a little signal of a match going on!!

    So I did lay down and just let go and meditated. What a funny life.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.