Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Air Seed of Water: Calm

7.5.10



Taking the force of will that makes air a current, the wash of water becomes more dissolved into its own evaporated nature.



In this time things can feel foggy, and the mix seems to unclear our vision. We are comforted by silence, meditation, and we are made more ready for the passage that endurance gives, as the cycle shifts into new opportunities.



This is not a time to tear up roots, even if this space is uncomfortable because of its fogginess. Inside this time I need to listen, and allow layers upon layers to peel away, and the cycle shifts, till finally I see the clear picture. I have to take in wholly what I feel and how I can create a larger view.



I listen within my hearing and feel the very nature of the story sound creates, as it is putting together all the details of what has been allowed together in silence.



I have to keep the calm, as my intuitive factor, and peel away all unnecessary risks, that want me to forsake what it is I truly see and feel. To reach deep into the gut of my emotion and pull out the oracle of wisdom, I need to be released of what fights to hold onto the importance of struggle and irritation in my life. it has none, just like the fog is no help to the vision.



I must let go and be calm to my purpose, my clarity, my vision.

4 comments:

  1. The struggle and irritation sure tried to grab hold today as this heat wave caused haziness in the atmosphere, I found myself at moments lost in my vision of where I was and what I was suppose to be doing....as if I had stepped into another time and was grasping for some recognition...then I remembered you telling me this morning about the "calm" and not to tear up roots even in the fogginess...so I sucked it in, had a big drink of water and turned up Pandora on my computer and relaxed! Clarity to the rescue again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, you writer! you. That was so fun. Well I guess you got that Pandora's box closed, so you could get some relief. So fun to hear how my words reach out and match up with your day. Are we not all connected, or not??!!
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, as you know, I've been deeply in the middle of this level for a while now and your insights into what is REALLY happening and important & powerful during this time have been a lifeline for me. I can also attest to the truth of your words as I am coming out of this phase now, I can see how this time has made me "...more ready for the passage that endurance gives.." and that the cycle DOES finally shift & brings with it new opportunities that this time has prepared me to be able to recognize & embrace. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, well that's why I'm at the studio, so I can create a lifeline for all of us, so we can keep a big picture clear and open to the real dream that is unfolding.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.