Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Air Seed of Air: The Supernal Nurturer

10.13.10



Today the air of new life needs so much room, and I have had to just literally lay down into its effusive and consuming feeling.



All plans have changed, and there has needed to be an alertness to the signals of the day; physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. There has been a current that has made me feel so one with its passage, that I have had to let go of everything, most of all, my mind.



In this time there is a totality that is needed, that keeps the mind focused on one task at a time, and this task is where the mind needs to be.



There is a shift moving through the alchemy of this day that will, on a larger scale, embody an expansion in consciousness. In order to be part of and support this expansion, I realize I must be even more focused on the work I am unfolding, so it will be primary.



Air seed of air is what is now visioning a promise to all of mankind, and this is that the element of air will lift up the veil of memory, and give air to the mind of expansion.



Expansion is the air of realization that begins to know the unknowable, while the vessel of the body is still full of breath. Air seed of air is a 2-way stretch, a Jacob's Ladder, above and below, past and present to future, through the past of realization.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely understanding of the element of air -- that it allows and supports expansion of consciousness and will "lift up the veil of memory...". I can feel the relief of the space & allowance & room that air gives so we can move more fully into the totality of our Beingness. Nice soothing thoughts on the way to dreamtime...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, lovely thoughts on this blog and soothing to me also, as I begin to get ready to retire. Sweet dreams. love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for last nite and these words and realizations....they kept me active in my sleep and found myself pulling them up as real thoughts this morning as I made my way through the "actions" that needed to be moved today.I let the "air" flow today.......wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra,it was a lovely evening and a wonderful conversation. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.