Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Air Seed of Fire: Mutual Harmony

7.23,24,25.10



"Success, in Air Seed of Fire, is contingent upon finding the bridge joining the enthusiastic doer with the idealistic conceiver." Dr. John Munford, "Magical Tattwas".



To bridge the enthusiastic doer with the idealistic conceiver was a mystery to me on so many levels, but finally I feel I am beginning to understand it.



There is much in my day that speaks of why I live the way I do, but I have not quite seen the big picture of why we now live in our home and studio, and why the Alchemical Mind is so important for me and my family.



Our work is the bridge. It bridges our daily doing life with our deep idealistic conceiving life.



Our daily life, which is important, had become so busy that our conceiving life was having difficulty bridging to our doing life, and this doing life can only balance if it is connected, or bridged, to our idealistic conceiving life.



So I realized the studio is where we build the bridge, and the alchemical mind is how we bridge the home to its balancing factor. The alchemical mind is how we stay bridged to our home, and our home stays bridged to its balance.



Our creative work is our deep idealistic conceiver's visible life. I realize now, that in order to expand our family and stay balanced, Robert & I have needed to live in our studio, and go back and forth, to insure we are able to keep the idealistic conceiver bridged.



The alchemical mind is also how we have intended to help our community stay bridged to its own idealistic conceiver. As we receive we are enacted to give, so that our world is never disconnected from its deep balance.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting this down in black and white so that it is now materialized as a concept that will change everything. You have given more and more for 20 years, now this work will cross many bridges as your words travel the net!
    We are here for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so nailed this one, Su.Sane! Thank you so much for the fullness of this understanding which, as you said a few blogs ago, is really the "pure truth of our lives". Sandra is right -- it will change everything because you are one of the few capable of embodying both the idealistic conceiver and the enthusiastic doer. That is the light & the hope that you carry -- you dive deep enough & reach high enough to conceive the ideals and have the fire & courage & generosity to manifest it as real in this dimension as the doer. Who else could create the bridge that you do in your work, but someone who has traveled it so often?! How wonderful to celebrate the day you brought so much light & inspiration into this world! Happy almost-Birthday dear, sweet Su.Sane!! Don't forget to wish to your guardian angel at midnight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra,
    What a wonderful thought. Thank you so much for listening to me develop this concept.
    It took a bit.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, thank you for reminding me! I will, I will, I will!!
    Sandra always reminds me, too. :-)
    You sweet women, I am so happy to have you in my life, especially now, as Robert & I move deeply into this year's work.
    Thank you so much for your words, recognition, and I think you called all the fairies to my side tonight.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.