Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

6.30.10



The day unfolds and the alchemy moves through me, as I move into air seed of ether, transformation. All sets into my longing and I begin to understand the meaning of decision.



What has been unearthed begins to slip away into its own meaning, and I no longer feel part of it. I stand aside and I look up for the doorway out. Out of old ways, old sounds, old ideas of meeting and leaving.



I dissolve more than resolve, and I look more for a doorway, lined more with gold than with lead. My life has weighted me down enough that I know what gravity is, and I wish to know it less. What goes up must come down is an old adage, but it has no right to command our feelings about where we are.



What comes down is not falling, it is manifesting in our time. When a ball goes up, it is out of direct sight, and when it comes down it is in direct sight. It is not so much that natural law is wrong, but it is not interpreted accurately. I have had to learn that all I thought was, is not.



How we see it is what we do with it. It is not that we need to transform what we know, but, instead how we see it. To identify what is, we must be able to see what is before and after it, fully. This is done in each moment, and I often feel the circumference of my life with the question "How do I know this?"



A circumferic view makes you like eagle, and the transformation is part of your view.



You are raven, air seed of ether, transformation, and your sight corrects, aligns, and sets the future, from what you see.



Raven is my totem, and I feel she is a consuming matter of sight, that gives my work three times at once, and this is hard for others to understand. She makes me feel secure, as I sit in three times of space ( past, present, and future) at once.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome insight about gravity! And love how the old adage "...has no right to command our feelings about where we are." I, too, am seeing more dissolving than resolving and am looking forward to the relief of a lot more of it! I love the Raven that you are & the circumferic view she gives you. You are indeed generous & brave to share that unique view with the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. very nice .. I enjoy your sensibilities very much ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is exactly what I felt before,, during, and after the encounter with Hawk last week. He defied gravity but stayed with me until I recognized the power and the thrill of his closeness to me, and then his rise before me! The feeling I had after, the emotion, the clearing of all fears, I was transformed by his presence and knew, as Robert said....an auspicious moment. Perspective changed me that day, thank you for these words of proof of my feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, sorry so long in commenting, internet slow!
    We've already had a good talk about this on the water yesterday. Thank you for writing, it always stimilates more in me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dhyana, sorry so long in responding. Thank you for reading, listening, and feeling what I'm writing about.
    Your sensibilities are very keen to recognize what I'm talking about. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.