Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Air Seed of Water: Calm

7.14.10



Today, the calm that came in from the storm, the isolated that forced open the door of the bird cage, the fire that stripped away the unnecessary, so the immediate could have a place in the mind.



I started out early with the dawn, and the expression was soft and cozy, and I knelt in the silence of my own curling. I spoke to the day and asked for cozy.



I was on the edge of the brim of the cauldron, and I have walked around its narrow brim. Cautious, so as not to fall in, albeit so I do not miss the signals, I took no risks beyond what was present to me, and I felt the cozy of place and the movement of only what was real in my life.



Air seed of water is not a time of losing what we have built, but a time of preserving what we have built, and allowing "the cycle to roll over into new opportunity", Dr. John Munford, "Magical Tattwas".



I love the roll over, because it was so like today. All that has been becoming has rolled over into something less complex, more simple. Simple is a signal for me right now. If it is too hard, it has not yet rolled over.



My life is becoming a fine toothed comb, and I can see what tangles and what does not. If it is too tangled, the confusion is still there, so I wait until my fine toothed comb can move through with ease. There is power in this and this is why a comb is a symbol of power for women. With its fine teeth, it can know what is tangled and what is not.



Wise women have this power, and they erase the tangles in life with their fine toothed combs, so their minds can be free.

8 comments:

  1. "Air seed of water is not a time of losing what we have built, but a time of preserving what we have built,..." - what a statement! And when what we have built is ready to expand..allowing it to roll over (I like that too) is something I am becoming, with grace intact I hope, and letting myself feel the excitement! I always thought letting-go was a lazy habit of mine, now you are saying its WISE......thank you. Excuse me while I go untangle my hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to live inside that top image, at least until 100 degrees passes. it looks so cool and soothing...maybe if i just stare at it for a while it will cool me off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really are being shown how to strip away what is unnecessary and make space in the mind for what is immediate and tangle-free, aren't we? I find it is taking practice & determined will to stay totally focused on what is immediate and has "rolled over", but wow! the freedom & relief and joy when I'm able to hold that space is AMAZING! I really can feel now how much potential & expansion is possible in that space that's freed up. By the way, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the images with this blog! Here's to wise women with big, big fine-toothed combs!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, you are so funny, but don't cut your hair, you need it for combs! Lovely thoughts and fun realizations run through the threads of our hair.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lilly, indeed it will! That's why I put it there, because I'm hot, too!
    What a day today was. Too hot for toast.
    We went kayaking and cooled off, but got a touch of a burn in the sun. Peanut oil is great for that. It takes out the heat, and is an anti-inflammatory, so I'm feeling better. I think I'll jump in that picture , too.
    How's farming in 100 degrees?? Hope it cools off soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne, wow you really got in there! when we kayaked today, Robert & I got first hand rolled over, when the tide shifted. What a funny feeling. One minute you're pulling against the tide and the next minute it's pushing you forward.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your experience with the tide. It is a great example of how life moves.I always struggle with the feeling that everything is either pushing me or pulling me along. I have never thought of it as just rolling over. By changing the process it has made room for the less complex. So every time I feel the change in the tide of my life I will think of it as simply rolling over and giving me space for simplicity.Thank you for this gift of realization.Love.Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susanna, my darling daughter, thank you for writing this morning. What you've said has just made this more meaningful for me today. So fast, one can get caught up in the push/pull and forget about waiting.

    Thank you so much, I'm just going to roll over.
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.