Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

7.16/17.10



"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it's because we do not dare that things are difficult." anon.



These last two days are so vividly pregnant with thought and realization, that the full position of not daring has been impossible.



The whirlpools of air and water are so moving, that I've had to completely slow down and remember how it felt on the water. When I do, I feel better and the stir of current allows me to move forward with no effort, but I do have to point myself (boat) in the direction I desire.



I sat down this morning and wrote down what I want at this time in my life, because next Tuesday, July 27th, I turn 63. Six plus three equals nine, and nine is a number of; bringing things together, selflessness, completion, endings, universal compassion, tolerance, and wisdom. In a nine vibration one can even be prophetic, you can see beyond your own boundaries.



I really can't afford not to move forward with a voice that fully supports who I am, but the nature of what I now know is more complex, than it ever has been, and this complexity is simple but clear.



I cannot have my mind, body, and spirit, going in three different directions. I have to bring them together into one direction and space. Things I used to do, or be okay with, I cannot even get my body to go there, for anyone.



Once the body is aligned with the spirit, life becomes more difficult in some ways, because you are no longer molded or melded into what other's want, if it is not in alignment with your soul.



It is a strange feeling, and sometimes even when you try, your body just won't go there. The world is no longer in charge of your body, you are.



I must dare to follow my body and soul, and make my mind present to the moment they are living in.

4 comments:

  1. "....the full position of not daring has been impossible." Girl, have you got that right! My stomach is still in knots, untangling more each time we talk - and thank you for that - talking does unwind a lot! The SOUL has become very demanding in the last days and will not let us do anything but be dareful against all negativities. Thank the Goddess we are all together to hold hands against this oppression!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it sister!
    Your hands are a little sweaty lately, hope we don't lose our grip.
    This heat is not helping one bit.
    I feel like I'm a bit too hot to handle, LOL.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEVER....you are who you are and are to BE! We need your heat and appreciate you fully.....Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is SO lovely to have a place to set my fire down inside, safe to be fire in all its levels is an awesome gift you and Suzanne give me.
    To give a Leo that kind of gift is not often done.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.