Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

7.9.10



"A change is ensuing, in which the flame is almost ready to reach across the abyss of space, on the back of the wind." Dr. John Munford, "Magical Tattwas".



Time is now ready for the expansion of freedom, and the expression of vitality that gives us room. It is in this time of incubation we need to become clear in our ways of being with our self, so how we are with others will be clear of confusion.



A window is opening and I can see through the glass of its transparency. There is deep meaning in this time and it is my business to reach across the abyss of the unknown, and begin to see within my own imagination what is riding on the back of the wind.



A full meaning, of what has been hidden within the codes of becoming whole. To live within the wholeness is to accept much without explanation. To gather numbers, words, letters, and lines, without knowing their origin or relationship, is to be in incubation. In this time I have to look to the lightness of life like a child. I must play, laugh, and create a complexity of brightness that will embody the fire needed to heat the emblic egg.



I must call for this heat, but not lose sight of what is becoming more revealed. The bright star of the night sky makes herself known to me, and she chooses the feminine to embody the frailty of this time, so a presence of love will be hatched whole and intact, when the heat of the ellipse passage cools and the water flows.

4 comments:

  1. Boy, you are right about the expansion coming, I can feel it too as I read your words. It is in our assimilation focus for this week and I could hardly get the words written on the paper, it was coming with such intensity!!!

    "There is deep meaning in this time and it is my business to reach across the abyss of the unknown, and begin to see within my own imagination what is riding on the back of the wind."....... that is why you need this time!!! And we want you to have it :).

    The last photo looks like Kuan Yin is floating on water....

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It is in this time of incubation we need to become clear in our ways of being with our self, so how we are with others will be clear of confusion." -- This is quite profound and something I'm finding quite essential in this preparation time for the expansion we all feel coming. I agree with Sandra's comment about why you two need this time & why we want you to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, Yes, Kuan Yin looks as though she is floating on an ellipse of water. Thank you for noticing.
    I thank you both for this time, I feel I have spent so much of my life getting ready for the time we're now in, and this is a gift to be able to enter it fully.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Suzanne, there aren't many in this world that would give what you all have given.
    We are truly in joy with this space and what it is opening for us.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.