Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

 "When this symbol is drawn it behoves us to remember that some problems can be best 'solved' by being 'dissolved' gently, and subsequently 'absolved'. This is a time to enjoy meditation, self hypnosis, and deep relaxation.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I can only manage myself and that is not always clear to me. I know I cannot manage anything else, but I know I am the most powerful piece for my own world. I am going to give myself the power to be with it.

Sitting inside my own vessel, I feel my way through the expression that is now unfolding. I have written my own oracle for the diplomacy needed with myself at this time. 

Kuan Yin Oracle of Compassion-- #6 Coming deeply into the companionship of what the body, mind, and spirit need from each to the other. Allow the space that silence grows in. 'Sacred Space". ~ Clarity

We created this Oracle to give compassion and its words. There are few places you can find it in the language of this world, before, in, or after a storm. The language of this oracle will never not see your need and the voice of Love within it.

This Oracle shows you where you are in the alchemical process. This enables you to become unstuck and move to the next level easily. Kuan Yin woke me up in the middle of the night 26 years ago to draw, with Robert, write it down, and then sculpt the figures.

I had asked for an Oracle that had no reverse position, tactile, and visual, that would help us move through the mystery clearly and compassionately. I am so grateful for all your clapping yesterday. My wings are moving more easily.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#12 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint recombines the elemental energies into a fixed set energy patterning. This set energy allows for manifesting the Highest Potential to actually be on all dimensional levels.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Your words have made sense to this day, I depend on this Oracle. Everyday to begin and many times and in between..thank you for a this gift to the World!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.