Pages

Friday, February 12, 2021

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

"This is the time to rearrange your plans carefully, and go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant and which are not. Any anxiety you may be experiencing is the result of an awareness of impending change. Ultimately this change can be very beneficial, allowing you to tie up loose ends, bury the past, and enter a new positive phase.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

It is so satisfying when you start to feel your body and mind starting to sift the chaff from the wheat. I feel I must remain somewhat cubed in and waiting. 

I must explore my reach from this space. "If an idea is truly good, it is on the verge of being stupid." from 'The Science of Sleep' movie. "The courage to face the trails and to bring a whole new body of possibility into the field of interpreted experience for other people to experience-- that is the hero's journey.", Joseph Campbell.

Without quite knowing if that is the journey I have traveled. I feel more ready today than yesterday, and I can't take my eye off its curves. Our class is today, as it is on every Friday, and I have had to go deeply into the diplomacy needed to travel with the Ancient Fey.

I have had to sit even deeper with our work myself, and how I can transform others passage into the alliance I have to secure with myself. We take in many dreams and the current of each dream is connected, but vastly different.

Making sure this dream has all its needs met. A doorway 'out' is opening now for all who reach.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#17 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial pattern Deck

This Imprint opens the Heart to realized Center. From this a;; transcends into full matrix penetration. This in turn opens the memory of Home as the only path. This Imprint moves energy patterning into expression beyond Self.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.