Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

 "Water Seed of Ether presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation and regrouping) and then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement. Navigate each stage steadily, thoughtfully, creating a synergy with others.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Beautiful sunny morning and my energy level is returning, yet I will still be mindful of it. I come from a night of many dreams. I do not worry if I do not remember all their details, because years ago I was guided to let the dream draw itself and speak on my raptured repose and this is phenomenal for me.

This allows me to engage without fear of losing the realization held in dreams without engaging in story, but instead more direct realization and understanding.

The raptured repose of dreaming is ecstatic and direct in communication with our divine essence, but as we return back, a story the mind can identify with begins to assemble, but the direct conversations lost in the conflict of meaning.

So each morning I draw and write a record of this encounter, more direct to its ecstatic conversation. This moves me into my day more easily. I create a synergy within myself and between each day and the other.

I then begin my day with less entanglements and able to converse with my alchemy more clearly. In sharing this, I hope it encourages you in some way in your own destiny of synergy.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#18 Holographic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Momentum awareness of sight seen potentiality of desired form is brought into felt of known, so that the desired form of dream Holographic Projection can be thought as real, and maintained, without pattern slip of desired Holographic Projection.

[ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/holographic-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.