Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Water Seed of Fire: Creative Tension

 "Success is assured when you bathe with Fire and dry with Water. It requires a very skillful alchemist to burn Fire under Water and indeed to float Fire upon a bed of Water.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Beautiful morning, new snow on top of everything. I am more conversed with my joy, and I am grateful for this place inside myself. Letting go is one of the greatest gifts I can give myself, and it is the hardest.

My bird feet hold tight to the limb, as the wind blows and the creative tension accelerates in a day, and I remember breath as my friend, and to remember it more than the creative tension of lifting everything and me.

I am very attuned to other's needs, as well as my own, and at times I need to just let go without going numb. This is quite a balance for the Raven in me, as I try to balance on a small limb in a very big tree, when the creative tension builds.

So I try to remember to bathe with Fire and dry with Water. One must enter the world of opposites like Alice, and then it all begins to make a very odd kind of sense.

So when I am pressed to sit, I must stand up. In this, the pearl rises within us. A very Raven kind of trick and I am learning it well. When I work like this my day is so filled with surprises, miracles, and I lift the impossible fit of the world out of time and gravity.

Taking care of my Bird Feet is why I do Yoga.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#11 Pleiadian Creativity Outer Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This symbol causes celestial insight of momentum positioning beyond thought limitedness.

[Visit our site for more: 

www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.