Pages

Monday, February 1, 2021

Air Seed of Air: Supernal Nurturer

 "Air is a Jacob's 2 way ladder, from above to below and below to above. The present situation requires a conscious 2-way stretch. Become like Janus, the Roman God of the New Year, who looks both back and forward, simultaneously. The future grows out of the present, which in turn is a product of the past. The atmosphere is pregnant with possibilities if you are aware of the tension in the air, the kind that proceeds an electrical storm, do not make hasty decisions. Watch your P's and Q's.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

The pregnancy of this day is Immense and the stretch of this alchemical potency is in the pulse of this day. Beautiful morning and it is easy to rise into, but there is a certainty needed and it rises from the covers of sleep with me.

I am approaching myself differently, because of the leap that has already begun. It is very serious and funny at the same time, and I look into both their directions. The more fun something is, the more potent.

This is the time to put out your finger and smell which direction is the wind coming. All our world stretches each day between the beginning and end of time to find out what it is about. I ask if I am here or there and I sit in the center, so I can relate.

Small markers become clear and I begin a much deeper integration of Place and what it means to me. From Place I move back and forth, up and down, and then on through, always watching my P's and Q's and crossing my T's. I am nurtured by my own caution and papered awareness.

~ Raven  SuSane, Clarity


#9 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprintsial Pattern moves the space formalization of each cellular structural requirement, from time limit felt and known, into unlimited evolving movement. This movement requires no time felt, just given. The requirement response is what has required cellular renewal and registers cellular damage in Body Zero. This is later brought forth and calculated into Holographic Projection, and the essence of Self is no longer diminished from full vibratory supportive rate in the Body Zero.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/body-zero ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.