Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

"A period of introversion and sluggishness is coming to an end. Patience and perseverance will result in a beneficial settlement. Stickability can be more important than ability. This is not a time for rash decisions or impulsive actions. Not a time to 'burn our bridges'.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

The whole is stronger than its parts and this is a time to remember this. Hold onto the whole of ourselves and do not allow anything or anyone to break you apart. 

Inside our wholeness is a flow and this flow counters all attempts to undermine the power of each and every part as part of the whole. Today I am deeply confirmed in what I can do, by keeping all of myself proud of what I am as a whole.

There may be many small parts of me, and I realize the power of each in its connection to the whole of me. The big picture is such an eagle eye view that it shows me that I can, as a whole, move mountains and erase obstructions.

So it is important to persevere and do not allow any erosion of any small part by judgment, criticism, or betrayal. Today I will stand strong with my whole calvary of needs. Even my smallest child self is Immense.

Blow the whistles, beat the drums, my small scared self is actually strong and ready to love all of me.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity  



#8 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Harmonical Balanced Center
Harmony is only found when the clarity is one with your own center, then you create clarity and harmony in all your day, and all your day is without doubt, fear, and judgment.
[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.