Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Earth Seed of Earth:Foundation

“We do not need more strength or more ability or greater opportunity, what we need is to use what we have.”, Basil S. Walsh. “Start is the signal of this position. The artist and magician have the common problem of crystallizing, actualizing, and materializing their mental conceptions into the objective world of matter.”, Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I am trying to enter this day in a very specific way and in a very specific angle, allowing feeling and perceiving, so I can then start. When I care about the time and angle I usually can fit into the new piece that completes the puzzle and then begin.

I have found that all my mental progeny are desired on some plane of my existence. I must try to make ease and peace with them, even if I am overwhelmed or ignorant of their positional needs. I am always, at sometime afraid of my own creative ideas.

I have learned to back off a bit and allow them room to breathe in the grief of being afraid or not enough. I allow the current to change and my angle to loosen its depth a bit. Instead of scolding the self I begin to soothe and give myself compassion and some more unlimited tools and ways.

Then I begin to enter and imagine it slightly different. “Resolute imagination is the beginning of all magical operations.” Paracelsus 1493-1541. Even years ago, he still visits me on occasion.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity 



#18 Manifestational Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint motivates the closing of all tonal Concordia sound value matrix systems that are incomplete in structure. This provides the necessary deportment of energy systems that cannot be supportive in exactness.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/manifestational-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Unlimited tools...I love this insight...something I forget to reach for...thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.