Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

 "Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, and now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an out-going lively way.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Meditating each morning before I rise to see if I can change my response and rhythm to my day. This has so much lightened my entry and softened my heart to this time, and allowed me more interior room I need.

I arise with more compassion to a realizational openness. When time is anxious to affect us and change our meaning, we must acquaint ourselves more with who we deeply are.

No shallow marks made to undermine us before we even begin. I allow my hold to lighten and square my perspective, so I can truly listen. Momentum is made this way and we can step more as who we truly are and will be.

I step through this portal of this day, and I do not assume anything. The day provides us with everything we need to be within in its heart mind body spirit. I let my enthusiasm rise from every quadrant of myself.

I look around for the pulse and know that pulse is where life is. I trust myself more to hear clearly and follow my lead with enthusiasm.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#15 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial pattern Deck

This Imprint works with the penetration of Light Speed vortexial essence from Celtic rememory matrix system. This brings past information into consciousness.

[ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the Trust factor each day...very essential I can see!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.