Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

 "This is a time to rearrange your plans carefully, and go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant and which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat. Any anxiety you may be experiencing is the result of an awareness of impending change, or resistance to its growing seed of modification or reworking. It is important to discriminate between change as a verb or noun.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

The quicker the fold in this time the deeper the crease and I feel a bit resistant to it. My need and desire are not in the same position in this fold and I must synchronize my breath with my letting go. I come to this time with much enthusiasm, but I have learned I must be aware of how my body can recalculate the 'after math'.

I must engage new ways of seeing and working with the 'after math' of change, and I must make room for compassion my old ways of response. I must allow change more room to speak to me of new ways. I will begin first with aligning with the flow, and give my stubborn child time to play it out and curve my frame through curiosity and exploration.

I must crawl under the tables and see what is on the floor, and stop stepping around it and see where it all goes. So hard for the oldest in any family. We have always been expected to lead and give complete inclusivity to all.

I was the oldest of 5. When anything was out of its order I was responsible for and sometimes even punished. I find the oldest are more inclusive and the youngest are not, and they are more comfortable. Robert is the youngest and he is more comfortable with being excluded than I am.

This is part of our great complimentary relationship. He teaches me each day and includes me in everything.

Raven SuSane, Clarity


#23 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Trinitize this Imprint into your etheric fluidium, to create the transcendent flow of the fludial molecular structural rate, that supports the harmonical flow of movement without discomfort. Imprint this into your full fluidial sequential processing.

[ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/body-zero ]

1 comment:

We welcome your comments.