Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

 "The signal of this card is Start. New beginnings bring a fresh start. Mother Earth is the womb from which all our creations and projects can be born, for Terra Firma provides a secure foundation which, if carefully tended, can support a crop of projects.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Up early to make more room for myself. So much has opened up that I have longed for. New insights and new ways of seeing things, because of new questions, new questions, meatier questions, ones I can sink into.

I have absolved my felt ignorance, and have actually become grateful for it. When we begin, we are often ignorant but grateful for the new room of answers, all written on the walls of my questions.

Simple questions, more unfettered by the obvious and the fear of never knowing. I feel lighter for the loss of the load of judgment. I call into myself the more curious, the more childlike, the simple no longer felt hard.

I cozy myself in this new and more nestial foundation, that roots itself into the Mother found at the roots of the Tree of Life.

The eternal network of her love and care. All of life talks through her mycelial web of connection. Our work travels on their mycelial network of Mother love.

I am beginning to see the roots of our work and how it travels throughout our planet, world, galaxy, and universe. "We don't need more strength or more ability, or greater opportunity. What we need is to use what we have.", Basil S. Walsh.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#15 Flower Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

St. John's Wort, Foxglove, Iris

This trinity flower essential vibration creates the momentum for penetration of dream known and felt, inside and outside, merging into the omnidirectional flow of tantrum moletics.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.