Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

"The time is not good for rash decisions or impulsive actions. An appropriate course is to 'weather the storm' without changing direction or 'abandoning ship'. Stick-ability can be more important than ability. A period of introversion and sluggishness is coming to an end. Patience and perseverance will result in a beneficial settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I am moving slower this morning to make room around myself. I feel I am running a bit low on safety and my wing spread has a large reach, but I am a little low on patience and perseverance.

When I am worried I go to the patterns and allow them to reach each day out beyond my wing tips. My totem is Raven and Panther and I call them in close, to help me see the patterns needed now to persevere.

I breathe in deeply love and compassion, and breathe out fear and resistance to the gift of this day. There is always a gift where perseverance is needed. There is always a strong pulse to the stretching hand that moves through perseverance, till the reach is met and the body sits gently down into itself, a being of Great power.

We then know we know and begin to stand up and walk through and out of the lie. We are here, we are there, and we are everywhere we want to be. Our love has a much larger capacity than we can even imagine.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


 #17 Flower Healing Light Imprintsial pattern Deck

Flame of the Forest, Wallflower, Hollyhock

This trinity quantralistic vibration works with the speed rate and time set, of informative knowing and feeling penetration through the Body Zero manifestation vortexial apexes, which create the quantralized metamorphic tissue change, but allows the fluvial interchange to stabilize, instead of fluctuate.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Such an awareness you have of what matters most...thank you for sharing from your Beingness each day...it is a gift!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.