Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

"Dissatisfaction with your present circumstances can be overcome by putting a new venture into motion. Reassess your aims and situation. At the moment you have a secret ally. This is a good cycle to set forth boldly. Any successful alchemical process for creating something out of nothing, or somebody out of nobody is dependent upon building a firm platform, or infrastructure upon solid ground.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

After turning everything upside down and inside out, I begin again to slowly pull out a new red thread and juncture myself to this incoming picture. I prepare a new angle to myself. It must be deep, because I can feel it in motion within me and quickening.

The Intent of the World is now shifting, and it is vague what the total curve will be when it turns right side up. At some point all the visions will have to connect to succeed. I corner my hold onto my own life and Being, and I begin to lay down a new infrastructure in a firm platform.

We must watch the watch and look for an ally that connects us to another. We will in turn be the ally that connects them. We then form a Sacred alliance in our time, not another. We become Bold and everywhere we are Bold.

"Though fortune's malice overthrows my state, my mind exceeds the compass of her wheel.", Wm. Shakespeare, Henry VI:iv3.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


 #6 Holographic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Momentum enfoldment of the understanding, that eclipsing concordance is not part of the dream, so that all patterns that eclipse their color and tone will move into uneclipsial position and placement, so that the Holographic Projection can recalculate its inside outside, for alignment with the position and placement of the omnidirectional projection of Body Zero.

[ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/holographic-codex ]

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this daily support as the visions begin to connect and we continue to connect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these blessings 💝

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.