Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Air Seed of Earth: Squaring the Circle

 "'Squaring the Circle' is the mental alchemical process of transferring an Airy concept, from the mental plane to the physical dimension, so that objective conception and birth become a demonstrative reality.", Dr. John Mumford. Magical Tattwas.

Looking deeper into this time and wondering why I have not feel so good for 2 days now, starting to feel better, more like I can reach an understanding.

To translate pregnant thoughts into action, ideas, into deeds and theory into practice, I feel that in some ways and levels I may be resisting and creating tension in my body, and frustration within my frame.

We have both so tried to share our work out in the world, but the interest seems low, even though we have done a lot, learned a lot, and shared a lot, I feel we have only begun, and I have no clue what will shift it.

Perseverance is key and I have no inclination to do anything else. I feel so knowledgeable about this work, and at the same time utterly ignorant. It reminds me of my fourth child I lost in a miscarriage. I tried to hold onto this lovely life, but after a week I had to finally let go.

Later I had two more children, a full count of five, and the last, a girl of great courage, consciousness, and companion in this work with Robert & I. Today I will ask all that is Divine in my world to cocoon me and speak to me of what I now need, and allow the courage in me to listen and the 'Squaring of Circle', to help me shift my resistance.

It is so hard to know exactly how to share the miracle inside this work, and even believe enough, myself, when so much of it is gift in mystery. What makes it mystery is often not able to be totally explained to the mind.

If you believe in the invisible mystery clap your hands.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#6c Ancient Fey Healing Light Imprintsial pattern Deck

This Imprint is the System Key for balancing Inner Galaxy beyond movement of planetary star system. The Holographic Projectional Aspectualizational Profile can be balanced, reprojected, and tonal value changed, once this is done Omnidirectionally.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/ancient-fey-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. I am clapping away too, and know that we are closer to hearing answers that will guide our motions to go out!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.