Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

Ether Seed of Air: Logos, The Word

 "It is necessary to sense your heart, listen to your feelings, and speak from deep inside. When the heard occludes the heart, intuition (inner tutor) is smothered.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

All my days seem to be becoming larger, wider, thinner, and shorter, all at the same time. It is like I am inside a Wave that has titled and is now moving on to another that is the same.

It is so wide open that I feel swallowed whole, like inside a whale of such cavernous pitch, that I must light myself from inside. As I become more light I can now see the writings on the wall that the word surrounds me and I must listen.

I must speak the language of the great Leviathan to navigate my own depths. The Word navigates me and I wonder if I can continue to ride the whale inside long enough to become a whale rider, speaking the Word of water and depths.

I rise into the ethers to swallow the element of the Word that navigates me. My time is upside down and I learn so much more about the clock of real time. Time that does not narrow the Word of Logos.

The letter identification not always clear as the motion curves all around me. Logos, the Leviathan I ride, to employ language in my alchemy.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity 


#19 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

All That Is Seen
All that is seen is known. All that is heard is felt, but oh, to be able to know the unseen and feel the unheard, would be bliss returned.
{ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.