Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

"Resolute Imagination is the beginning of all Magical operations.", Paracelsus 1493-1541. "Make certain your plans are realistic, and your goals are achievable, then plough the Earth well and sow the seeds deeply.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This quote always makes me ask what is Realistic and what is achievable? I do not seem to live fully in either one of these, because realistic is just how deep can you dream and how you can imagine.

Reality is just as big as you can imagine and make it so. What is realistic today could become completely unrealistic tomorrow, just by invention alone. What can not be achieved today may be easily achieved tomorrow.

So when I make a goal, I check both sides of my nose to see which one is closed. I wait till the right side is open. I know then I have enough air to begin with ease and accuracy. There I so much potency and seeds planted for me this way.

Our garden seeds came in and now I must contemplate when, where, and why. Organic seeds that can reach my DNA and grow in a manner that creates a firm foundation for our own family. Talking deeply to the foundation of our future.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#7 Pleiadian Creativity Outer Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This symbol causes momentum elevation of upward spiral transcendent essence to penetrate deeper into the Body Zero.

[Visit our site for more: 

www/situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.