Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

 "A change is ensuing in which the flame is almost ready to reach across the abyss of space on the back of the wind. Let your problem become an alchemical great work in which your Fire or optimism is heating the incubator, the Alembic Glass Egg (Ether) exactly in the right way.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Letting more things to influence me than ever before, I embrace the life inside of life itself, I realize incubation is but a step into 'Real Thought', which accompanies all sequences when they are aligned to each other.

If one can see the thread that can affect and attract everything, one can embody power of significant support in this time. That thread floats in the air we breathe and allows us a hand into the future to hold.

When I ask for what is to become my piece, and can truly fit the space I am now in, I become the piece that I am waiting for, and the puzzle is mine to complete. This is what now is incubating in our own time as we all realize that the piece we seek is molding in our hands and it knows itself, as we begin to reach across the abyss of space on the back of the wind.

Wind is our breath and breath is what now we put into Play. Place being our 'Place of Real ' that we carry with us throughout time. We incubate it as if we are Real.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











# 1 Manifestation Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint works with the perceptional sequence of thought form colloidal process of being within the dream power of omnidirectional support.

[ To view more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns visit;

www.situlacodex.com/manifestational-codex  ]

1 comment:

  1. Am asking too what is my piece so I can support this body of work more efficiently...thank you for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.