Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

"Resolve, as a noun, means decisiveness and determination. If the embers are dying, you need resolve to 'stoke the fire of enthusiasm'. Only by enthusiasm and resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

My own collectiveness has me in a conundrum. I realize I have always been one who could almost create out of anything, but this creative intensity is almost too hard at this time in my life. To create beauty out of beauty is much easier and I can often enjoy this, but creating beauty out of what does not appear to be is the real work of my life till now.

I must make a decision to make this more or less now, I will need to build more muscle, more confidence, more intention, faster hearing, more enthusiasm, and deepen my compassion to survive, as the Fire I am.

I am in this process right now, and I need more clarity to continue. Resolve is a powerful place in alchemy, and I love this position. So I will rest more today, to build my cauldron fire and stoke it with my enthusiasm, but I will do this with more internal rhythm of my own, not others.

I will sit deeper with the resolve of this dilemma. I will cool my heels, so I can see clearly.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


 










#6 Pleiadian Inner Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This creates the Holographic projection into dimensionalizational Thought.

[Visit more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex  ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.