Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

 "Reconciliation brings unexpected positive results and new starts. This permits you to throw out the old, making room for the new. An opportunity for alchemical transmutation allows you to turn what 'is' into something usable.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

"Wise men have more things to learn of fools than fools of wisemen."., Montaigne, Essays.

I feel so often in my life this applies. I so often play the fool when I am reaching the deepest answers. I can't always understand my answers at first, so the fool emerges, because I do follow them. I have learned to follow the quickest answers with the less thought.

I find there is less doubt and more trust involved. To think everything through completed kills the clarity in the answer. To sit inside the Fire and allow the Water (of Intuit) to mix, creates all real locomotion that I need to create and move forward today.

Today we finish moving the storage units into a new order of alignment. This supports the backbone of our world and the creative motion of what is now needed. The fool is the one who picks up the old and remakes it into something new.

A paradigm jumper is the fool that is a wise one. We collect all of life and give it purpose and a story Twice Told. Divine Imagination is a Paradigm Jumper. Calling in Frog for support and remembering the paradigms of Avalon.




#15 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint works with the penetration of Light Speed vortexial essence from Celtic rememory matrix system. This brings past information into consciousness. 

[Visit: www.situlacodex.com/cletic-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.