Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

 "Water Seed of Ether presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation and regrouping) and then a sudden growth spurt ending with a conclusive settlement. It is advisable to navigate each stage steadily, thoughtfully, creating a synergy with others.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Yes, this is quite exciting when it comes into place and the formulas of life shift more easily once one becomes calm with its mystery. I comfort myself in the excitement of vision that emerges from Synergy.

I place myself squarely into the sight held with change. Large changes require large spaces and this space needs to embody sometimes in our thoughts and needs. What is it we need, but as of yet not allowed?

What I write some straight from my heart and if I begin to involve my mind, then I begin to forget, lose track of my words. Now I know that they must endure the void and love it.

Our conscious selves speak to us through our hearts and this is a place of complete union of our knowing and feeling wed into a circumferic voice of deep vision and security. We know what we know, but have seldom realized we must feel it for it to have real frequency.

All foreseen scopes empower our night vision of our dreaming, relating Self Awareness. Today I will let down my hair of power and move with Synergy. Each fold we make today in our consciousness, we must crease with our recognition.

I must become as conscious as I was at 7,6,5,4,3,2,1, so I can bring what I know more as before I was born.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity










#6 Pleiadian Creativity Inner Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This creates the Holographic projection into dimensionalizational Thought.

[Visit our site for more Pleiadian Healing Light Imprints:

www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for calling forth the child and the real knowing she had, may I give her power and honor her ways!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.