Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

 “What ever you can do or dream, you can. Boldness has Genius, Power, and Magic in it.” J.W. Goethe “Water Seed of Ether presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation and regrouping) and then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement.”, Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This time, in itself, is very enriching for me because of its open synergy. There is a full on need for this allowance, understanding, and cooperative movement. I cannot move the full wholeness of our work without accepting support and exchange.

We, after so often may love what we do, but it is in the sharing that brings it all so alive. Words are words, but without being read or innovated, they remain at the level of words. For me, I do not require a large audience to write, but it is in the synergy felt in sharing that takes it off the page.

Sharing takes courage, heart and acceptance, and these in themselves takes a continual synergy and  enthusiasm. When I begin each day  I write so  that there is a synergy between what I know about the day and what I feel about the day.

When I write from the heart I create a Synergy between my heart and mind, which allows change to happen easily.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity










This Imprintsial Pattern creates a transformational resonational formulator. This completes the triaxilary recalculation of Body Zero formulizational specificational system. This enables Body Zero to move its specification system with the quantralized molecular rotation. [ Visit: www.situlacodex.com/body-zero-codex for more]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.