Pages

Friday, September 18, 2020

Ether Seed Ether (Space): Rebirth

"The chick, pecking its way out of the egg, is strengthening its neck muscles, so the head will be supported upon escaping the broken shell. Now is the time for 'cracking the cosmic egg'.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Creating a force greater than ever before in the existence of mankind, we strengthen our neck muscles of will and crack open our time to its Original Pattern. We are now in the position we need to start pecking through the shell of past parenting.

We allow the chick of our very nature to begin to create power. We are folded for strength and I put my foot down on a solid founded surface of need. Each day, when I wake up, I convey my need and begin to listen to how it is met.

I cry my cry, I whine my whine, I poke my finger through the veil of shell and ask the frog to help me leap, the wolf to help me hunt, and the Raven to help me vision, when what holds me is seen as Divine, then I can begin.

I begin as I have always begun, with gratefulness. The Heart of the Soul, the Heart of the Mind, must bend and in this I can move on into what truly Is. I pitch my voice ahead of me. I pitch my need into my voice, and I crawl through the Rabbit Hole into a world that needs to hear what I have to say.

Rebirth, Remade, Rewarded.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.