Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Water Seed of Ether: Effervescence

"Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, and now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an out-going lively way."., Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

In turn it is not a time to actually shake things up, but instead give enthusiastic support while grounding yourself firmly. I have come to feel these positions at every corner of my life.

All my corners are moving different patterns at the same time. I must not lose sight of my own potential and Intent. There is much moving in many different, sometimes wild directions.

What to support, what to fire up, what to calm down, as all conjures up a way to be at this time in the world, and yet outside of the world. Looking at the small and large at the same time, processing something new and profoundly different.

How do we escape the very thing we must dive deeper into? Have courage, enthusiasm with a watchful eye. It is one step up and one step down and 2 steps round, before the further becomes the close.

One breath in, one breath out, calling the heart into place. I might be tetterly, but not this day. I will love, and I will love and I will fill myself up with my own gift of enthusiasm, trust, and Grace.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity










#11 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Ask And Know Trust 

Asking is all that is asked. Trusting is all that is required. Grace is all that is given. Joy is all that is received. Home is all for the asking.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns;

www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. "Courage,enthusiasm with a watchful eye" wow..what a profound flag to live under...thank you for that...it 'll keep me aligned with purpose!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.