Pages

Monday, September 28, 2020

Ether Seed of Air: Logos- The Word

 "A window of opportunity is opening, the chance to make a fresh start. Consider 'life is short, Art is long, Judgment difficult, opportunity fleeting, and experience dangerous', Hippocrates opening paragraph of his instruction to physicians, 500 BCE. It is necessary to sense your heart, listen to your feelings, and speak from deep inside. When the head occludes the heart, intuition (inner tutor) is smothered.', Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I love this passage, because there is such a recognition of the value of Intuitive Art and working deeply with the Intuitive level of ourselves and life. After weeks of clearing, re-doing so much of our everyday life and home, I realize we must stop and make our painting studio primary today.

I dreamt of large paintings in a Museum and the colors were wonderful oceanic, and one was more earth tones. We must paint in the middle of all this. I did not feel well yesterday and I feel much better today, and think the dream showed me why.

The word Logos is not only for the words of our day, but also the words of our night. In this dream I realized for the first time how big my art is in my life breath. I am an artist in a bigger way than I have ever realized before.

I have sought the mystical in myself and felt the art was only how I expressed that, but in this dream I realized I was an artist aside from my spiritual content. They are hand in hand. So in the middle of this house, home altering, and spiritual expansion, I must stop and paint.

Art is long--Life is short. Yes, yes, yes, I love this Alchemical Day.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#14 Flower Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Quince, Anemone, Amaryllis

This trinity essencesational vibratory pattern works with the rotational overflow, to create the sequential assenting of molecular structure pivotal pointsial modes, that make the Body Zero Imprintsial patterns, and this lessens the impact volume of experiencing.

[ To seeing more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns visit:

www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex  ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.