Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

 "If the fool would persist in his folly he would become wise.", Wm. Blake.

Coming more forward than backward, I begin to imagine a current of space that will enable me to enlist the fool within me that will persist in my folly, till I become wise to its purpose. To deliberately play the fool is what we are so warned of and made cautious about.

It is the fool the king puts at his side to lift his heart and make him see what is forbidden to see. "It is not because things are difficult that we dare not to dare. It is because we do not dare that things are difficult.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This has always made me uncomfortable, because I must see what I really see, and not try to appear more acceptable than not, yet we still go forward in this unacceptable way, and now we dive even deeper.

We press our noses to the glass, we unearth what is used and seems to have met its purpose, and we engage it into a new identity and worth. When is enough enough? When will you stop engaging something old in a new way?

We are given and once again given to, but the 3rd time is often too much, because the 3rd is the Opus. We are backed into a corner. What is it we need?

It is what is in the corner. We rotate it once again and realize we have been given to once again. Are we becoming babies in the corner of our own receivement? I must reuse again, rotate, and turn upside down what was once right side up.

I must once again cut it out of another picture and put it into this one. This world cannot wait to buy something new, but is not willing to cut it out of something old made valuable because of its original clarity. The cut of suit I must now embody is pure gold in its heart and expression.

I must cut out of the Original cloth that was my own, not woven with new threads, but the golden threads of my life as a fool. Fools gold, but a gold more plentiful and does not allow anyone to starve. More plentiful and abundant.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#7 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

The Imprint correlates all past selves into wholeness of Being now.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns;

www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex  ]

1 comment:

  1. Oh how perfect is this insight..so often what makes me happy is seeing the old sometimes embracing a new concept of itself..I needed to see that in myself...thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.